If you love, chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut, our recipe for 5-Step NFP Protein Bites is for you! And these are easy to make – just 5 steps! They are compact for that on-the-go energy and protein source, and are sure keep your hunger at bay when running errand or at the park with the kids.
5-Step NFP Protein Bites
Servings 20 Bites
- 2 Cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 Cup of Cacao Nibs/chocolate chip
- 8 scoops of protein (we used True Athlete Chocolate Protein
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp of Honey
- 1 mashed banana
- ¼ cup water add water slowly until you get right consistency
- Place oatmeal, coconut, cacao nibs and protein powder in the kitchen aid or regular bowl and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add banana mash, honey, and peanut butter to kitchen aid/bowl with dry ingredients.
- Mix until it looks combined then add water. If too wet, add more oats. If too dry, add more water
- Roll into desired ball size
- Put in the fridge for at least one hour so that they set.