Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas w/ Cilantro Crema
Serving: 3oz chicken, 1/2 cup veggies, 2 flour tortillas
- 1 1/2-2 lbs chicken breast, sliced
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1/4-1/2 cup Complete seasoning or chicken seasoning of your choice
- 3 Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 Red Onion, sliced
- 10-12 Flour Tortillas
- Taco Seasoning, to taste
- 2 cups Fat free greek yogurt
- 2 cups cilantro
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil optional
- 1/4 cup green onion optional
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken on sheet pan. Drizzle some olive oil on chicken and season with salt, pepper, and complete seasoning. Make sure seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Place peppers and onions on a sheet pan. Drizzle some olive oil onto vegetables and season with taco seasoning.
- Place in the oven and cook for ~15 min or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees or above.
- While chicken and peppers are cooking, add cilantro crema ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Place in the refrigerator and allow to set.
- Assemble your fajitas. Add cilantro crema, cheese, lettuce, tomato, salsa, pico de gallo, shredded spinach, or whatever your heart desires to make this the BEST FAJITA EVER!!!