When you want that sweetness at the end of the day, but don’t want to blow your vegan nutrition goals, our Mini Vegan Cheesecake recipe is perfect for you. Who knew that 7 ingredients could taste so good?
Mini Vegan Cheesecakes
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- 1.5 cups raw cashews
- 1 large lemon juices
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- In a food processor blend dates until bite sized and you can form a ball. Set aside.
- Add walnuts into food processor and blend. Once in meal form, add dates back into processor. Blend until you can take out and squish together and it holds. If it breaks apart, add more dates. If it’s too moist, add more walnuts.
- Lightly grease 12 slot muffin tin. **Pro tip: lay strips of parchment in the slots to make it easier to remove.
- Evenly scoop ~1 tbsp of crust into each slot and press down. **Pro tip: use the bottom of a small glass to press down.
- Add filling ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth ~1 min. Taste and adjust flavor accordingly. For peanut butter cheesecakes, add peanut butter to the filling mixture while blending.
- Divide filling evenly among slots. For blueberry muffins, add on top of filling and swirl with a toothpick or knife tip. Tap a few times to release air bubbles.
- Let set in freezer for 4-6 hours. When ready to consume, let them sit out for about 5 minutes. BUEN PROVECHO.