Chicken can get boring fast. Our version of this Pan Herb Chicken not uses just one pan for easy clean up, it’s packed with flavor and your favorite summer veggies, and is ready in just 20 minutes!
One-Pan Thyme and Rosemary Chicken with a Summer/Fall Squash Medley
- 1 small Acorn Squash chopped
- 1-2 Zucchini squash chopped
- 2 Summer Squash chopped
- 2 Bell Peppers I like to vary the color, sliced
- 2 Chicken Breast chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Oregano Dry
- Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- Fresh Thyme finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place one large sheet pan in the oven and preheat to 400 degrees. This will allow the pan to get hot and add a little char onto the vegetables for added flavor.
- In a large mixing bowl season acorn squash, zucchini, summer squash and bell peppers with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix until all vegetables are coated in seasoning.
- In another mixing bowl, combine chicken pieces, fresh thyme, fresh rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Once oven is at desired temperature, place vegetables onto HOT pan first, then add the chicken on top.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until chicken has reached an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees and your vegetables are cooked through. **Optional: Broil chicken and vegetables for 5 min to give them a slight crispy texture.
- Plate with your favorite starch, or eat as is.